Updating a bathroom can really make a huge difference in your home! Your bathroom is arguably one of the most used spaces in a house, so a remodel can actually increase your overall home’s value. You want a bathroom to look clean and fresh, but also functional and safe. All of these aspects can be a part of a bathroom remodel. Because bathrooms are typically a smaller room, remodels do not often take that long either.
Remodeling a bathroom usually includes, but is not limited to, the following design considerations:
- New, bright, fresh paint
- New fixtures such as sinks, faucets, handles, etc.
- New lighting, especially if there is no natural light in a space
- New mirrors or additions of mirrors
- New storage options like additional cabinets installed ground level or even higher on the wall
- Maximizing wall space for storage and accessibility
- New toilets that are more environmentally friendly and help conserve water
- New shower or tub for functionality or upgrading a space
- Changing a shower space for a tub space
- Changing a tub space for a shower space
- Opening up a space for an additional tub or shower
Benefits of Remodeling a Bathroom
Remodeling a bathroom has a ton of benefits besides increasing the overall value of a home:
- Improved overall bathroom safety
- Improved overall accessibility
- Maximizes a smaller space
- Allows for upgrades that are cost-effective such as a water-reducing toilet or replacing a leaking faucet
- Makes a space brighter and more inviting
A bathroom conversion can be the right choice in a number of different situations. Maybe you just bought a house that you want to flip and be competitive on the market for a quick turnaround sale. Maybe you’ve been wanting to remodel for a while and just did not know where to start. A bathroom is a great place to begin chipping away at a larger renovation project. Or maybe you have a situation where you need your bathroom to be more accessible to a person in your household with limited mobility.
Whatever the case, bathroom conversions are great considerations and they make a world of difference.
At AZ BathMasters we specialize in full bathroom remodels that can include five major services:
- Bathtub installation
- Shower replacement
- Walk-in tubs
- Tub and shower wall surrounding area protection
- Tub-to-shower or shower-to-tub conversions
All of these service options can be mixed and matched to truly maximize your bathroom space. We have all sorts of design options, colors, materials, and sizes so your interior can truly be customized to your style and preferences.
We Are YOUR Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
If you are in the Phoenix or surrounding areas, let our professional and skilled team at AZ BathMasters be your bathroom remodel experts. We have been in the remodeling business for over four decades and have worked with clients across the state.
Give us a call and schedule your free consultation today so we can start converting your bathroom into the space of your dreams!
AZ BathMasters is a locally owned and operated bathroom remodeling company specializing in Cultured Marble Tyvarian shower and tub conversions, walk-in-showers, and tub and shower side-by-sides. Our conversions produce a fresh, clean, and beautiful atmosphere and with over 200 color and design choices we know you will find just what you are looking for.
From a Full bathroom Remodel and Upgrade to a tub or shower conversion, AZ BathMasters Has Got You Covered.